We currently are looking for an experienced sales rep to join our quirky, yet hard working team. Check out the job description below. If you think you'd like a shot, drop us a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOLO Brewing Company
West Sacramento, California
Job Posting – Sales Representative – Northern California
YOLO Brewing Company opened for business in 2014. Since then we have undergone significant growth. Several of our beers have been award winners at regional competitions. In 2015 we began our outside sales efforts and are now recruiting for a full-time sales representative to manage existing and open new accounts in Northern California. These will include bars, restaurants, and retail accounts. This position reports to the sales manager.
· Job #1 – Sell beer! Work with all accounts in assigned territory to grow sales.
· Identify and establish relationships with new accounts in territory.
· Provide training and support to accounts in territory as required.
· Attain or exceed sales targets.
· Support festivals and events in territory as required.
· Prepare and maintain monthly sales forecast.
· Provide input to team on competitive activity in territory.
· Provide feedback to team on product needs and opportunities in territory.
· Create invoices, process payments, and collect receivables.
· Maintain all account activity/records in Yolo CRM system.
· Map and maintain distribution routes to ensure all customers are regularly seen face to face.
· Collaborate with staff to help create sales strategies and goals.
· Contribute input on beer inventory to keep proper amounts based on sales, seasonal changes and promotions.
· Create and monitor product freshness, product loss, and product replacement protocols for retail accounts.
· Display a professional image and presence at all times.
· 2-3 years prior experience in craft beer (or similar) sales roles.
· 2 or 4-year college/university degree.
· Demonstrated history of prior sales results.
· Excellent communication and effective organizational skills.
· Highly motivated individual with a strong understanding and love of craft beer and the craft beer industry.
· Valid driver license with no DUI’s.
· Own or lease reliable, registered, and insured vehicle.
· Ability to regularly lift beer cases and kegs.
· Ability to work nights and weekends on occasion.
· BJCP and/or Cicerone certification is a plus.